In the Beginning....

Image result for cafe rio

When we left Cafe Rio on Wednesday, Erik said to me "I really like your family. I love to be around them." Me too!! AND so as I was thinking about wanting more of a connection with each of you, I realized that our family has always bonded over food- beans and rice, mashed potatoes, homemade bread...- and at this moment it makes sense to me that even as we are living "adult" lives rush, run, busy busy...it might be possible for us to bond a bit once more over food- food ideas this time instead of literal food.  In the past week, I have had more than one sibling share something they made for dinner with me- yum:) Thus this idea that anyone who wants to participate can share with the rest of us their FAVORITE FOOD MOMENT OF THE WEEK.

Dinner ideas- recipes and what you ate with it are terrific. If you find something delicioso in the grocery store and throw a thing or two together- share :D  If your best food moment of the week was breakfast or a yummy snack or some place you ate out- share. Fatty fat fat food, super healthy food, simple suppers and all day super duper meals are all GREAT- no judging;) This plan is a tad selfish because I am always looking for menu/food ideas sooooo, thanks in advance for helping me out!!  COOK On.....

Comments

Popular Posts