The only good thing about Steven Breakfast Burritos

Best food moment of the week...honestly it was the piece of Magleby's Chocolate Cake I shared with Erik for dinner (nope, we didn't eat any "real" food) on Wednesday night- LOVE it!! But that information is probably not as helpful as it could be and so I will share my favorite "real" meal of the week below...


Once upon a time there was a boy named Steven- not such a nice boy but his breakfast tacos are aWEsoME!!

 The BEST Breakfast Tacos EVER- until something better comes along;)
   
    1 can Rotel - LOVE Rotel
    1 lb HOT sausage (or not so hot it's up to you)
    12 eggs, beaten
    12-14 flour tortillas - warmed up on a skillet
   
Heat skillet over med/high.  Dump Rotel and Sausage into skillet and fry, breaking up sausage, until no longer pink.  Turn burner down to medium and dump in beaten eggs and cook until no longer slimy- they are done.

Serve egg mixture inside of tortillas with sour cream, cheese, salsa- Megan has an awesome recipe for easy salsa that I am sure she will be willing to share.

We usually serve these breakfast tacos with cantaloupe and honey dew melon balls.

Nope, I did NOT take any pictures that I might post with my recipes- thank you google images!!
   

Comments

Popular Posts